Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get Tos.....

It is such a fulfilling trip back home this time round....
  1. I get to spend more quality time with my loved ones, despite of the tight schedule and running overtime till wee hours almost every other night.
  2. I get to introduce a new "money-earning" game to the younger kids (remember ah, dun indulge too much into the game... its very bad... very very bad =p)
  3. I get to enjoy meals which were paid by the younger ones again... i'm very proud and i must say that it is absolutely more enjoyable.
  4. I get to see the horrifying appetide of the growing kids.... so scary!!! Feeding them is like feeding babies.... a meal every couple of hours....
  5. I get to know Ms Song better.... no pressure babe.. take your time to know the rest of the family.
  6. I get to meet up with the very important friends... sorry that it is only a couple of hours, even 0.5 hrs....
  7. I get to touch the bloating tummy of HY.... sooooo exciting!!!! cant wait to see BB when i'm back...
  8. I get to eat a handful of local food ... but there is never enough on such delicacy.

Most Importantly.... I get to spend some real good and quality time with my grands, parents, aunts and uncles....

it just feels good to be home..... realli..... =)

boarding the plane know.... G peace out.

No comments: